NAM Group investment teams located in London, Frankfurt and Tokyo manage over $50bn (as of September 30, 2021) on behalf of clients globally covering a range of customized strategies.
Our core offering includes:
- Global Government Bonds (Separately Managed Accounts)
- Global Corporate Bonds (Separately Managed Accounts)
- Global Aggregate Bonds (Separately Managed Accounts)
- Global Dynamic Bond (UCITS)
- Global Bond Active (Separately Managed Accounts)
- Global ILBs (Short/Medium Maturities) (Separately Managed Accounts)
- Global ILBs (All Maturities) (Separately Managed Accounts)
Nomura Asset Management U.S.A. Inc. (“NAM-USA”) is part of the NAM Group. NAM-USA will delegate investment discretion and trading authority to one or more of its affiliates for all client accounts. The investment philosophies, strategies and teams described herein are those of a NAM-USA affiliate. Note that the NAM Group does not include Nomura Corporate Research and Asset Management Inc. This website is a general communication. It is being provided for information purposes only, and is subject to change without notice. Nothing herein is intended to constitute investment advice, a recommendation or an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities, funds or strategies to any person in any jurisdiction in which an offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Any examples used in this material are generic, hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. The views and strategies described may not be suitable for all investors. Investing involves risk.