NCRAM’s Emerging Market Corporate Bond Strategy seeks to add value through both bottom-up credit selection and top-down country allocation, harnessing our corporate credit and emerging markets sovereign research expertise.
- Fundamentally driven, credit intensive research analysis focused on investment grade and high yield issuers
- Proprietary sovereign analysis targeting alpha generation and risk mitigation through country allocation
- Seeks opportunistic credit quality positioning during the various phases of the credit and economic cycles
- Diversified portfolio of issuers
- Disciplined risk management
- Separately Managed Accounts
Nomura Corporate Research and Asset Management Inc. is not part of the NAM Group. This website is a general communication. It is being provided for information purposes only, and is subject to change without notice. Nothing herein is intended to constitute investment advice, a recommendation or an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities, funds or strategies to any person in any jurisdiction in which an offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Any examples used in this material are generic, hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. The views and strategies described may not be suitable for all investors. Investing involves risk.